Do you have a special interest in online business?
The ACS program in E-Commerce (LCA.G1) will allow you to learn how to develop a digital marketing plan, to deploy sales on digital platforms and to analyze and optimize sales through a precise follow-up of performance indicators. You will also develop skills in the organization and management of sales logistics in an e-commerce context and apply the various practices inherent in digital business management.
Through this ACS program, you will be able to master the following skills:
- Conduct market research for the sale of a product or service online in order to coordinate its marketing
- Consider the legal aspects of e-commerce such as risks and obligations
- Analyze the supply and demand of a product or service offered online
- Close sales through various SaaS and Open-Source platforms
- Optimize text-based advertising content to meet industry standards for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Use CRM software to communicate and interact in a business management context and optimize conversion rates
- Sell products and services through programs and platforms
Possibility of financial support from the Government of Quebec for eligible candidates. Certain conditions apply.
Link to Services Québec :
Services en ligne – Aide à l’emploi | Gouvernement du Québec (quebec.ca)
A DOUBLE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION, UNIQUE IN QUEBEC!
Completion of the Attestation of Collegial Studies in Electronic Commerce from Collège Universel will allow you to take the optional exam of the Digital Marketing Institute, a world leader in professional digital marketing certification. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded dual certification by the DMI and the American Marketing Association, earning the PCM® (Professional Certified Marketer) designation and the Certified Digital Marketing Professional certification.
Why choose the ACS program in Electronic Commerce?
To take advantage of the only ACS program in E-commerce recognized by the Quebec government with a double international certification.
To develop expertise in online business management, digital profit generation and optimization of online business strategies, etc.
To gain professional status in an interesting, dynamic and essential field.
| E-commerce Technician
||Digital Marketing Project Manager
| E-commerce coordinator
Under the provisions of section 4 of the College Education Regulations concerning the conditions of admission, a person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies (ACS/AEC):
The Collège Universel recognizes as training deemed sufficient:
- a person holding a secondary school diploma, or the equivalent issued by a school board; Or
- the person with extensive professional experience related to the field of specialization of the program; Or
- the person with relevant training related to the program's field of specialization.
Special requirements : Secondary IV, Cultural, Social and Technical option or Mathematics 436.
Please contact our admissions department if you do not meet the specific conditions of this program.
- Business in the digital age (45 h)
- E-commerce: market study and its evolution (60 h)
- Legal aspects of electronic commerce (60 h)
- Word processing software functions (75 h)
- Introduction to business English (60 h)
- Social Media Promotion Strategies (45 h)
- E-commerce: the study of supply and demand (45 h)
- Business Negotiation and Transactions in English (45 h)
- Cloud-based accounting software (45 h)
- Online sales on SaaS platforms: Shopify and plug-ins (75 h)
- Optimization of advertising textual content (SEO) (45 h)
- E-commerce and CRM software (60 h)
- Digital Marketing Plan and Innovative Strategies (60 h)
- E-Commerce: Internal and External Analysis in Strategic
- Management (45 h)
- Online Sales on Open-Source Platforms: WordPress and WooCommerce (75 h)
- E-commerce management process and web analytics (60 h)
- Landing pages and sales funnels (45 h)
- Management of a direct distribution business (45 h)
- Online Customer Service Management (45 h)
- Affiliate programs and platforms (45 h)
- Intellection, deployment and management of an online store (120 h)
|ACS in Electronic Commerce ( 4 sessions – 2 years)
||Annual registration fees
||Tuition fees per session
|Tuition fees per session
Canadian students not resident in Quebec
|Tuition fees per session
||4 325 $
||4 325 $
||4 325 $
* Incidental fees : 350 $ / session
*These amounts are established for the 2022-23 school year. They are subject to change.
Do you need help financing your education?